Cat Tunnel Services
Extend a Catio with an Outdoor Cat Tunnel
Our outdoor cat tunnel services, which have recently been expanded to catio customers all across the United States, give your cat the freedom to explore the wonders of the natural world without the risk of a dangerous wildlife encounter or them running off.
If you’re looking to get one of our catios built on your property and want to extend your enclosure further, or if you want your enclosure to sit off your home, then an outdoor cat tunnel is a great addition we offer for your cat .
Include tunnels to your catio project with us!
If you are working with us and want to add a custom catio tunnel in the design, we can make it happen!
Our cat tunnel systems can serve many purposes. Below is a list of scenarios that our tunnel services can solve:
- Connect multiple catios together
- Extend a catio off of a home by running a tunnel from a window to the enclosure.
- Run tunnels to multiple windows of a home
- Increase your cats outdoor exercise and experience by adding tunnel onto your catio
- Give your cat better views and more personal space.
Like with our custom designed catios, price will vary depending on the size, complexity and materials used. The cost for a cat tunnel varies on the type of cat fencing, size, and wood.
Generally, our tunnel price ranges from 100$-300 per linear foot depending on style and complexity.
Please note: For clients living outside of Colorado we will need specific measurements in order to ensure a proper custom tunnel. If interested, contact us with your information.
It’s also important to make sure there are no power lines or pipes underneath the areas you’re looking to have a tunnel built, as we add a post hole in the ground if the tunnel extends more than 5 feet in length.
How do cat tunnels work?
They work best when connected to a catio, giving your cat their very own route to and from their outdoor space. They are built with the same materials we use to build catios so the tunnels have a matching aesthetic.
Depending on where your catio is the tunnel could be just a few feet long or several, so keep this in mind when deciding where a new catio should go in your backyard. You can also use cat tunnels to create a network of paths all over your backyard and join up multiple enclosed spaces!
Just need our cat tunnel service? Send us to your location, we build across the country!
If you already have a catio built or need just our tunnel services, we can make it happen!
For customers who are in need of our cat tunnel services without our catio services, please keep in mind:
- For clients living outside of Colorado, we will still provide a free quote. To do this, we will need specific measurements in order to ensure a proper custom tunnel. It’s also important to make sure there are no power lines or pipes underneath the areas you’re looking to have a tunnel built, as we add a post hole in the ground if the tunnel extends more than 5 feet in length.
- Our minimum charge for cat tunnel clients outside of Colorado begin at $4,000.
Ready to get started? Send us an inquiry!